Advertise on Coasters in Northern NJ
Our coasters find your customers where they live and play
Coaster advertising is “sticky,” portable, and practical!
Your message sits directly in front of customers for an average of 45 minutes, can be photographed or taken home, and is longer lasting than typical advertising, getting several uses for longer exposure.
You’ll receive the design of an eye-catching ad featuring a photo or logo of your business, contact info, and compelling call to action.
We provide printing of 500-2500 coasters every 2 months in full color on thick, 60pt. pulpboard and measuring 4″ square.
We include distribution to 10+ Morris County locations for 2 months in a batch with other advertisers. Locations can include:
- Thatcher McGhee’s in Denville and Pompton Lakes
- Chico’s Mexican Grill in Denville
- Fort Nonsense Brewing Company in Rockaway
- Rockaway River Barn in Rockaway
- Riveria Maya in Rockaway
- Adam’s Beer Garden in Rockaway
- The Exchange in Rockaway
- Hoover’s in Morris Plains
- Mr. Crabby in Randolph
- Noches De Colombia in Randolph
- Sharky’s in Boonton
- Plus a three more in Morristown, coming soon!
Pricing for one run of coasters (that lasts 2 months) starts at $300, including standard design and distribution.
We recommend you do 6 runs of coasters (that lasts a full year) to maximize your exposure and cement brand recognition. Pricing starts at $1650 and of course includes standard design and distribution.